Joint Pain? Eat These 3 Strange Foods
Imagine being able to eat your way to better joint health. It’s not impossible. We’ve listed three foods with nutrients that can help ease your joint pain, decrease inflammation, and make it easier for you to move around.
What 3 Foods Can Help With Joint Health?
1. Lemon Garlic Chicken
2. Walnut-Crusted Salmon with Edamame
3. Cherry Lentil Salad
Which Nutrients Support Joint Health?
- Citrus fruits
- Fish and shellfish
- White tea
- Egg whites
- Red and yellow vegetables
- Coffee creamers (as a special additive)
- Fish and seafood (especially fatty fish like mackerel and salmon)
- Nuts and seeds
- Plant oils
- Foods fortified with Omega-3.
- Red cabbage
- Hot peppers
- Dark chocolate
- Red wine.