Importance of Reducing Inflammation
Should you be worried about chronic inflammation? Chronic inflammation can have devastating long-term health effects on your body, and is associated with various chronic health conditions.
Your everyday diet has a tremendous impact on inflammation, so you need to pay attention to what you eat. Whenever you consume nutrient-rich anti-inflammatory foods, you are taking action to protect your health.
Read on, and we'll show you how healthy food choices can lower inflammation.
What is Chronic Inflammation?
What Foods Cause Inflammation?
- Refined vegetable oils: canola, corn, sunflower, safflower
- Refined grains: highly processed foods made with white flour, including breads and pastries
- Fried foods: fast food and deep-fried foods like french fries and cheese sticks
- Sugar: candy, processed foods, soft drinks, and high-sugar beverages
- Saturated fats: cured and processed meats, red meat, margarine, lard, and shortening
What Foods Fight Inflammation?
- Fish (salmon, mackerel, herring, sardines)
- Fish oil
- Chia seeds
- Flax seeds
- Fruits: especially blueberries, cherries, oranges, and strawberries
- Green leafy vegetables: collards, kale, spinach
- Nuts: almonds and walnuts
- Olive oil
You May Also Like…
Need quick knee relief while you’re on the go? Try the Ultra Knee Elite today.
2,000+ five star reviews.
Relieves your knee pain or your money back (90-day guarantee).